Who is Case Management, Inc. (CMI)?
What kind of services does CMI provide?
- Primary Care Services
- Tennessee Health Link Provider (THL)
- Care Management Services (Adults & Children)
- Behavioral Health Medication Management Clinics
- Walk-In Access to behavioral health services
- HIV Transitional Home Services 24/7
- Residential Treatment Services
- Homeless services and services to prevent homelessness
- Assistance in the application process for SSI/SSDI
- Mid-South Food Bank Partner Agency
- Individual & Group Therapy
- GED Preparation Classes
- Vocational Rehabilitation Training
- Victim of Crime Advocates (VOCA)
- Substance Abuse Outpatient Services
- On-Site Pharmacy Services provided by First Pharmacy Services, Inc.